During this first phase of reopening, the Lord's Supper will not be celebrated during the in-person worship service on Sunday mornings. To receive the Lord’s Supper, you will need to sign-up for a private, outdoor Communion service beginning the week of August 3rd. These services will be very brief (~10 minutes) and will take place under a canopy on the back lawn of the church building by the office entrance. Street parking is available on Winthrop Street. You may also park in the parsonage driveway. Please bring a lawn chair if standing for the duration of the service is too much. Please note that, if the weather is too severe, appointments will have to be rescheduled.
Reserve a time by contacting Pastor Jake by email (email@example.com) or by calling or texting him (253.720-6893).
When you reserve a time, please indicate how many from your household or group are attending. Individuals may also want to sign-up as a small group. Pastor Jake will work with you to schedule a time.
9:00am, 9:20am, 9:40am, 10:00am, 10:20am, 10:40am, 5:00pm, 5:20pm, 5:40pm, 6:00pm, 6:20pm, 6:40pm
9:00am, 9:20am, 9:40am, 10:00am, 10:20am, 10:40am
9:00am, 9:20am, 9:40am, 10:00am, 10:20am, 10:40am, 7:00pm, 7:20pm, 7:40pm, 8:00pm, 8:20pm, 8:40pm
• A mask or face coverings will be needed for the duration of the service.
• Services are brief (~10 minutes) and are scheduled in 20 minute time slots. If you arrive while another appointment is finishing, please wait patiently.
• Congregants will be instructed to sanitize their hands before the reception of the Lord’s Supper. A large pump bottle of hand sanitizer will be provided.
• A safe distance will be kept for the duration of the service, except for the momentary distribution of the Lord’s Supper.
• The Bread/Body will be distributed using a no-contact dispenser. The Wine/Blood will be distributed using individual cups.
• The area will be disinfected before the next appointment.
The Bible teaches us that...
...we are sinners who were born dead in sin.
...we need God's forgiveness and salvation.
...we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus alone.
...Jesus is truly present in, with, and under the bread and wine of the Lord's Supper (Holy Communion).
...Jesus' body and blood are given and shed for us for the forgiveness of our sins.
If you are baptized and believe what we believe, we welcome you to come to receive Christ's body and blood for the forgiveness of your sins.
If you are unsure about the Christian faith, what we believe, or have questions, you're probably not ready to commune...and that's OK. God still loves you and still wants you to come to know Him more closely.